Researchers have found an enzyme extracted from the core of a pineapple that can kill cancer cells more effectively and far more safely than chemotherapy.
Considering the mainstream treatments for cancer, like chemotherapy, kill more people than they save, the need for additional alternative treatments that actually work has never been greater.
Another options for cancer patients has been found, and it comes to us as an extract from the pineapple stem and core, known as Bromelain. Bromelain is not only far safer, but its effectiveness puts chemotherapy and other barbaric mainstream approaches to shame.
7 Studies Showing Bromelain Kills Cancer Cells
A number of studies have been published which evidence the efficacy of pineapple enzyme bromelain in the elimination of cancer cells. Here are a few of them:
- A study published in 2007 in the journal Planta Medica found that the pineapple enzyme known as bromelain was superior to the chemotherapy-agent 5-fluorauracil in treating cancer in animals. “This antitumoral effect [bromelain] was superior to that of 5-FU [5-fluorouracil], whose survival index was approximately 263 %, relative to the untreated control,” wrote the study researchers.
- When used in combination with N-acetylcysteine, a compound that aids in detoxification, a 2014 study found that “Bromelain and N-acetylcysteine significantly inhibited cell proliferation [in intestinal cancer], more potently in combination therapy.”
- The results of a study published in 2013 discovered that “Commercial and recombinant bromelain exerted strong effects towards decreasing the cell viability of MCF-7 [breast cancer] cells.”
- A study published in 2014 found that bromelain both reduced colon cancer cell growth and “apoptosis”, which means it made the cancer cells kill themselves. Researchers concluded: “Bromelain exerts antiproliferative and proapoptotic effects in colorectal carcinoma cells.”
- Another Bromelain study published in 2014 found that “…bromelain exerts cytotoxic effects in a panel of human gastric and colon carcinoma cells.”
- When researching the effects of Bromelain on Breast Cancer cells in 2012, researchers concluded a study and wrote, “Our results indicate an increase in apoptosis-related cell death in breast cancer cells with increasing concentrations of bromelain.”
- After studying the effects of Bromelain on human epidermoid carcinoma and melanoma, researchers concluded that “Bromelain afforded substantial anti-cancer potential in these settings; hence we suggest it as a potential prospect for anti-cancer agent besides only an additive in chemotherapy.”
Chemotherapy Vs. Bromelain Safety
An “LD50” found on a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) tells us the dose at which something will kill 50% of people who take it. For 5-fluorouracil, a commonly used chemotherapy poison, ingesting just 7.8 grams of it will kill 50% of 150lb adults (LD50 = 115mg/kg). This weight is equivalent to about 3 pennies.
Pineapple Enzyme Bromelain’s MSDS paints a completely different picture as far as safety is concerned. The stated LD50 of Bromelain is 10,000 mg/kg, or the equivalent 1.5 lbs of bromelain for a 150lb adult.
Like many other nutritional cancer approaches, bromelain exhibits what some call a “selective cytotoxicity”, which means they are only toxic towards cancer cells. Where chemotherapy will poison and kill any type of cells, including healthy ones, hence why it’s such an absurd choice for treatment, bromelain seeks out only cancer cells and terminates them.
Since Bromelain is a substance that cannot be patented by pharmaceutical companies, and since pharmaceutical companies run the FDA, we will likely never see an FDA approval on this effective cancer treatment.
Fortunately for us, we have the exclusive EndAllDisease collection of Cancer Cures all bundled together to give us more options so we can take back our power, and health ourselves of disease without the need of any doctors or medical interventions.